This policy applies to you in multiple cases. These include visiting our website, using any of our products or services, interacting with us on social media, meeting us directly at events, or contacting us via phone. We may make changes to this page from time to time, so please check with us as often as possible.
There are some purposes for which we may use the information we collect about you, including:
- Making our products or services available to you
- Providing product or service support
- Conducting statistical analysis of usage and website activity
- Creating marketing material and information circulars
- Managing online business development initiatives
Who and why might we share your information?
In some circumstances, we may need to share your personal or non-personal information as required by law. We may also need to provide your data to our channel and business partners or associates so that we can fulfill our professional obligations to you. For operational reasons, we cannot provide a list of their names publicly, but you may request access to this information by calling or emailing us. We will always keep you updated about our products, services, and events so that you can on top of what is shared and what is kept highly confidential.