Turkey tenderloin marinade is one of the best turkey dishes one could ever have. With Thanksgiving day approaching this month, turkey meat is the most in-demand food item in the market. People gather around with their families for diners that mostly have turkey dishes on the tables. One of the dishes you should be cooking is the turkey tenderloin. This article will take you through the best and easy turkey tenderloin recipe which will help to make it in a few simple steps.
About Turkey Tenderloin:
Super tender, lean cuts of turkey breast, a turkey tenderloin can have a size in between half a pound to 1 pound in weight. Turkey tenderloin is part of turkey breast which is boneless and skinless. You should be very careful not to overcook the turkey tenderloin as it can become dry being very lean. You will also be needing lots of seasoning as the tenderloin does not have much taste of its own.
Keeping Tenderloin Moist:
We always want a juicier, moistened tender meat possible, so we make sure of some things when cooking turkey tenderloin. For adding flavor a marinated turkey tenderloin is a must. For doing this we put our turkey breast tenderloin in a marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes and if we have more time, we can keep it even longer. It not only helps in adding a delicious flavor to the meat but also helps in keeping it moist and juicy. Then we should heat the tender meat in a frying pan, before baking it. Heating will cause the meat to become caramelized as well as it can retain a lot of moisture.
Types of Turkey Tenderloin Recipes:
Here are some turkey tenderloin recipes you may want to know to taste different flavors each time you cook it. These recipes are also well known as thanksgiving recipes.
Easy Turkey Tenderloin:
As the name suggests, the easy turkey tenderloin recipe is simple to make, thus requiring a little amount of time for preparations. Prep time will take only 10 minutes whereas cooking will take about 30 to 40 minutes. The dish can last in its original state for 3 days which is surprising.
Roasted Turkey Tenderloin:
If you want to keep the recipe budget-friendly, then this is the best option to cook. Roasted turkey tenderloin is easy to make. You will only the turkey tender meat, salt, pepper, rosemary (dried), and sage (dried). Marinate it for a few minutes and then you will be ready to cook.
Baked Turkey Tenderloin with Herb and Garlic Marinade:
This is one of the best turkey tenderloin marinades. Thanks to the different flavors of brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, fresh herbs, and garlic, this turkey tenderloin is very delicious and must try. The preparation time is 15 minutes and the time to cook takes almost 50 minutes.
Let’s discuss the ingredients and steps to make this amazing dish.
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins. (1 pound each)
- 1½ tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ tablespoon of fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- ½ tablespoon of fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
Steps and Instructions:
Here are some instructions to cook the turkey tenderloin marinade:
- Stir brown sugar, seasonings, mustard, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl.
- Now put the turkey in the bowl to marinate it. Keep tossing it to cover it with the coating. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 30 minutes minimum. You can also keep it overnight to infuse better flavors.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Heat the third tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, place the turkey tenderloin over it. Heat it for at least 3 to 4 minutes per side until it gets browned.
- Now put the pan in the oven and cook it for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Once done, take the pan out and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- All done! Slice the turkey tenders or put them on a stick and serve.