Tired of your boring routine and want to escape from dull life but have no idea where to begin? Well, here we are! How about spending New Year night in Turkey? Let’s see what this beautiful country offers!
The world of sultans ‘’Turkey’’ is home to multiple heritage sites. Do you know about the Hagia Sophia museum and the magnificent Blue Mosque? What about the turquoise beach of Antalya and the theater Aspendos? Then, we have the hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia and the unique Cotton Castle. Turkey has so much more to show you. Before we come to this, the question is: how can you get a Turkey Tourist Visa and visit the beautiful places in Turkey? All you need to follow some basic steps in the following section for complete Turkey Visa issuance:
Turkey Visa Requirements for E-Visa
- Electronic Visa (E-Visa) is only issuable to those who hold Schengen, UK, USA or Ireland visa.
- Most important thing is a valid Passport for 6 months.
(Passport should be valid with 6 months of expiry date from the day of applying for Turkish visa.)
- If you enjoy travelling, make sure two empty pages are available in your Passport.
- Two recent passport size photographs. Make sure the background of the pictures are white and they are clearly taken.
- Scanned copy of Schengen, UK, USA or Ireland visa.
- Pay E-Visa fee online.
- Completed application form.
If you plan to visit beautiful places in Turkey here is the wait time. The Turkish Government usually takes 12 hours to issue an E-Visa. The E-visa fee is 60 USD or 9600 PKR. It is always recommended to apply in time to avoid any inconvenience.
Steps To Follow
Turkey E-Visa is issued in three simple steps. Just fill your personal information correctly, clear your payment, and you will receive your E-Visa at your given email address.
Turkey E-Visa Validity
Turkish E-Visa is valid for 1800 days and you can stay in Turkey for 30 days.
For other Visa applicants:
- Valid Passport for 6 months
- 2 passport size photographs
- Copy of recent Polio Vaccination
- Turkish Flight reservation copy
- Turkish Hotel Reservation copy
- 3 months bank statement
Steps To Follow:
Log in to https://www.gerrysvisa.com/
You are required to provide your personal information (name, contact, email address, complete residential address) and fill the application form in capital letters. You will be contacted shortly for a visa interview.
Turkey Embassy requires 10 business days for approval of a visa application effective from the date of application submission. In order to avoid inconvenience, apply at least 3 weeks before your planned departure date.
COVID-19 Restrictions in Turkey
The Ministry of Health has resumed flight operations for Turkey by implementing some necessary precautions. Tourists traveling to Turkey from Pakistan have to follow them. These measures are introduced as Turkey has faced major COVID-19 cases. If tourists violate these rules, they have to pay a heavy fine.
- Passengers are required to bring a PCR test report from their country of traveling.
- Passengers must wear face masks and sanitize their hands.
- Tourists have to go through medical screening for temperature checks.
- Tourists who will show mild symptoms i.e. flu, fever are suggested to self-quarantine and later, go for a PCR test.
- While traveling in Turkish cities, it is mandatory to wear a face mask in public.
- It is mandatory to maintain social distancing in public transport and follow COVID-19 guidelines.
- Tourists violating social distancing or showing negligence regarding COVID-19 will be penalized for putting human health at risk. They will be charged 900 TL (18,000 PKR).
As a tourist, it is our moral responsibility to cooperate with Turkish government and follow their rules and regulations.